Summer Academy of Atlantic History 2015
4th Summer Academy of Atlantic History
25 – 27 August 2015
"Atlantic History in Global Perspective
New Research on Atlantic History and Beyond"
The fourth Summer Academy will be hosted by Dr Sarah Barber, Lancaster University. As well as providing the selected students with an opportunity to present papers and engage in discussion with tutors and their fellow students on their research, the Summer Academy will also host keynote speakers who will address broad themes appertaining to Atlantic History.
Organizers and steering committee:
- Prof Bernard Bailyn (Harvard University, USA)
- Dr. Sarah Barber (Lancaster University)
- Prof Trevor Burnard (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Prof Nicholas Canny (NUI Galway, Ireland)
- Dr Lauric Henneton (Univ. Versailles-Saint-Quentin, France)
- Prof Susanne Lachenicht (Univ. Bayreuth, Germany)
- Dr Ben Marsh (Univ. of Kent, UK)
- Prof Philip D. Morgan (Johns Hopkins University, USA)
- Prof L.H. Roper (SUNY New Paltz, USA)